With PayPal, you can now withdraw your Bitcoin balance to your local currency balance instantly. This feature is now available in all countries where PayPal is supported. And it’s not just for Bitcoin anymore. You can now also withdraw your Litecoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash balances from PayPal to your Blockchain wallet.
Log in to your PayPal account
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Click “Payments”
3. Click “Withdraw”
4. Click “Blockchain”
5. Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to withdraw and click “Withdraw”
6. Your Bitcoin will be sent to your Blockchain wallet
Go to your ‘Wallet’
1. Sign in to your PayPal account, and go to your ‘Wallet’.
2. Under ‘Balance’, click Withdraw money.
3. Enter the amount you want to withdraw, and select the bank account you want to withdraw to.
4. Click Continue, and then click Submit.
Click ‘Withdraw Bitcoin’
Assuming you have a PayPal balance, simply click Withdraw Bitcoin located near the top of the page. You can also find this option by clicking Wallet at the top of the page and then clicking Withdraw Bitcoin.
Enter your Blockchain Wallet Address
Before you can withdraw Bitcoin from PayPal to your Blockchain wallet, you first need to enter your wallet address. To do this, log in to your PayPal account and go to the ” withdrawal ” page. On this page, select the ” wallet address ” option and enter your wallet address in the field provided.
Once you have entered your wallet address, select the ” confirm ” button to complete the process.
Log in to your PayPal account and click ‘Withdraw’ from the left menu.
Click ‘Withdraw Bitcoin’ from the options.
Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to withdraw and click ‘Withdraw Bitcoin’.
How to Withdraw Bitcoin from Paypal to Blockchain
If you’re looking to cash out your Bitcoin using PayPal, you’re unfortunately out of luck. PayPal does not support Bitcoin transactions, meaning you can’t transfer your Bitcoin to your PayPal account. However, there are a few workaround methods you can use to receive your PayPal balance in Bitcoin. We’ll go over those methods in this article.
Log in to Your PayPal Account
Open your web browser and go to www.paypal.com. Enter your email address and password, then click Log In.
Once you’re logged in, hover over the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the screen and click Account Settings.
In the pop-up window, click the Payments tab, then click Manage pre-approved payments under “Pre-approved payments.”
You should see a list of all the merchants you’ve set up automatic payments with through PayPal. Find Coinbase in this list and click Cancel.
Go to Your ‘Wallet’
1. Login to your PayPal account.
2. Click on ‘Wallet’ at the top of the screen.
3. Select ‘Withdraw Money’ from the options.
4. Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to withdraw in USD or BTC and click ‘Withdraw’.
5. Enter your Coinbase wallet address in the ‘To’ field.
6. Enter your 4-digit PayPal code and click ‘Confirm’.
7. Your Bitcoin will be sent to your Coinbase wallet within a few minutes!
Click ‘Withdraw Bitcoin’
1. Log in to your PayPal account, and go to the ‘Withdraw Bitcoin’ page.
2. Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to withdraw, and click ‘Withdraw’.
3. Your Bitcoin will be sent to your Coinbase account within minutes!
Enter Your Coinbase Wallet Address
In order to receive Bitcoin from PayPal, you’ll need to enter your Coinbase wallet address. Doing so is simple:
1. Log in to your Coinbase account.
2. Click on “Accounts” at the top of the page.
3. Click on “Receive” for your Bitcoin wallet.
4. Copy and paste your Coinbase Bitcoin wallet address into the “Recipient” field on the PayPal page.
5. Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to withdraw from PayPal in the “Amount” field.
6. Click on “Withdraw”.
7. You should see the Bitcoin in your Coinbase account within a few minutes!
To get started, log in to your PayPal account and go to your ‘Wallet’. From here, click ‘Withdraw’ and then ‘Withdraw funds to your bank account’.
You’ll then need to select ‘Add a new bank’ and enter your Coinbase bitcoin wallet address as the account number. Once you’ve done this, PayPal will make two small deposits into your Coinbase account. Once you see these deposits in your account, simply confirm them in order to complete the withdrawal process.